Yes, there is a difference and we know it.
DMP’s Demand Generation service is designed to help both established and start-up companies selling in the B2B world. We recognize that there are differences between the lead generation approach needed to close a complex sale with that required for simpler transactions.
Consider the Options
We know how to apply proven sales models to turn one-time purchasers into repeat customers. Our team will design a program to meet your specific requirements:
- Add-on, up-sell and cross-sell programs to build value
- Database management to track consumers.
- Email programs
- End-of-life product sales to eliminate aging inventory and costly write-offs
- Warranty sales to maintain owner loyalty
- Annual sales contract renewals
Developing strong client relationships is a critical strategy to staying ahead of your competition. DMP has the selling skills to ensure you always have positive, productive customer interactions:
- Dedicated agents for your campaign ensure a consistent marketing message
- Multiple call attempts to each contact
- Scalable programs and proven processes can handle small to large campaigns
- Expertise in CRM to maintain long-term partnerships
Start New Relationships or Ventures
Launching new products or services in an unknown space can be daunting. You need to demonstrate quickly that your offering not only works, but attracts enough attention to build awareness. You may also lack the resources necessary to propel your solution into the marketplace effectively. DMP can help by:
- Quickly creating a go-to-market plan to achieve your revenue growth objectives, drawing from years of experience in setting up tele-prospecting and multi-channel plans
- Identifying target prospects and list sources
- Setting-up a Sales Development team overnight
- Creating brand awareness
- Tracking sales performance with metric reports
- Providing crucial market feedback