There’s no way around it …
It is tough building and sustaining a viable sales pipeline. But we can help.
DMP will support you with some or all of the moving parts in your pipeline building strategies.
If you are responsible for demand creation/lead generation and its ensuing activities, you may be managing some or all of the following:
- Target Prospect Lists/Data Appends
- Marketing Automation
- Inbound Toll-free Numbers
- Inbound Digital and Website Inquiries
- Account Mapping
- Audience Acquisition
- PR, Content Production, Media Relations
- Lead Nurturing/Lead Qualification
- Sales Qualified Leads
- Appointment Setting
- Channel Partner Programs
- Chat Support
- Sales Qualified Leads in The Hands of The Sales Team
- Customer Service
Campaign and Lead Management:
- Lead Handoff & Tracking
- Metrics Reporting & Analytics
- Prospect Database Management
- CRM Data Integration
- International Campaigns & Localizations
- Compliance Issues
- Campaign Fluctuations, Holiday Slow-downs, Deadlines
Our contact center is a fully-loaded extension of your team and will close the hidden gaps that plague most companies. Where needed, Direct Marketing Partners will deploy its expert staff and technology. This includes the power of the phone call/human touch combined with an array of marketing technology tools to provide you with powerful business benefits and improved efficiency at a lower cost.
A word about Lead Quality: we’ve raised the bar.
We set our lead qualification and nurturing process around delivering qualified leads that meet your sales team’s custom criteria. We support each qualified lead with:
- Accurate data for your CRM system
- An appointment invitation (as needed)
- A PDF of the lead form and a call recording of the qualifying conversation
Sales teams tell us they like this package because they can see and hear the prospect’s pain points and their sense of urgency as they prepare their sales calls.
We invite you to put us to the test. Give us a call at (800) 909-2626, ext. 4 or contact us here.