Prospects prefer different styles.
In order for a marketing campaign to be effective, a certain amount of improvisation must be allowed. Why? Because prospective buyers are human and while some buyer behavior is predictable, elements of surprise do exist. A wise marketer understands the need to listen to how a campaign is being received as it unfolds and prepare to make adjustments, if necessary.
Metrics and Continuous Improvements Are Our Guideposts.
Direct Marketing Partners has built a reputation as an agile, nimble firm that is truly responsive to the individual needs of its clients. We live by a process of continuous improvement and our metrics-based approach enables us to quickly assess when a campaign needs adjusting. Some of these actions may include:
- Size of campaigns (scaling up or down)
- Timing (slow rollout or full throttle splash)
- Pausing without penalty for up to 2 weeks (to tweak a campaign)
- List changes
- Slowing down around holidays
- Responding to 911s
- Customized reporting
- Identifying and reporting where each prospect sits in the buying journey